CUSTOMISED ENGINEERING PROJECT
We also under take customized engineering work in MS,SS, Aluminum, Alloy, Hastelloy Precision Jigs and Fixtures and other Machine parts as per design by customer.
Our core competence is that we have well qualified and experienced designers and engineers to understand the project which was assigned and execute the given project to meet quality standards.
Some of our customized engineering works is as follows
HASTELLOY ALLOY C-276 – C- FRAME AS PER EN STANDARD
PNUMETICS CONTROL PANEL FOR SS PIPE INDUSTRY AS PER EN STANDARDS
HRC HARDNESS TESTED – FORGING AS PER EN 24
HYDROGEN INDUCED CRACKING SYSTEM (HIC)
We offer hydrogen induced cracking system (HIC) test tank design that can be used to study the corrosive and embrittling effect on metals sample in hydrogen enrich aqueous environments.
HIC tanks are suitable for samples specified in NACE TM0284 as well as 3 and 4 point Bend Fixtures.
- Materials of Construction: Polypropylene or PVC Body Construction
- Acrylic Lid with O-Ring Seal
- Capacities Up to 55 Liters
- Quick-Disconnect Fittings for Simplified Access
- Optional C-276 Environmental Control Coil
- Coupon Holder Options :- 3 and 4 Point Bend Fixtures.
3 AND 4 POINT BEND FIXTURE
Bend Fixtures apply constant stress to a sample by deflecting it with a constant loading apparatus for an extended period of time.
All fixtures are manufactured from Hastelloy C-276 material for corrosion resistance superior to stainless steels
- Constant Load Testing – NACE TM 0177 Method B
- Four Point Bend testing of Materials for Oil and Gas Applications – NACE TM0316
- Long/Short Term Environmental Exposure Testing
- Stress Corrosion Testing of Alloys – ASTM G39
- Hydrogen Induced Cracking (HIC) Testing Service (NACE TM0284)